2004 Land Rover Defender Owner's Manual
If you did't find the information you need, we advise you to look at other years of manufacture of your car.
The designers of the 2004 Land Rover Defender made this model one of the most passable in the world. It contributes to:
• Clearance 314 mm – quite enough to overcome the pits, potholes, and other complex elements of any road;
• Low body overhang. So, at the exit, the angle can be 35 degrees, and at arrival – 49 degrees;
• Wide range of suspension travel – up to 545 mm;
• Possibility of fording up to half a meter deep, even without a snorkel.
Two types of engines were installed on the 2004 Land Rover Defender:
• Diesel volume of 2.5 liters for 107 horsepower;
• Gasoline volume of 3.5 liters for 134 horsepower.
Gearbox – exclusively 6-speed manual.