Land Rover Discovery Sport Owner's Manuals
The premium 7-passenger 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV deserves special attention. This is a completely redesigned platform. However, outwardly, the new generation does not differ much from its predecessor. The main changes are in the optics, grille, and bumpers. At the same time, there are a large number of innovations in the interior of the car.
The main features and characteristics
First of all, it is worth noting that the 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport has become more spacious than its predecessor. However, on the third row, as before, only children can fit comfortably. The second row can be folded to increase the free space. In the cabin, you can pay attention to the following innovations:
• High-quality acoustic system;
• New touch screen monitor – almost all vehicle systems can be adjusted with a simple touch on the screen;
• Projection screen on the windshield with the most important characteristics while driving;
• Turning on the rearview camera on the central mirror;
• Option “transparent hood”, which makes it possible to see the space under the front wheels;
• New steering wheel with premium trim;
• Various pockets, USB chargers, and so on.
The 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport also pleases with a large number of electronic assistants that make driving more reliable, comfortable, and safer. Among them:
• System of control of blind zones;
• Overview of 360 degrees;
• Collision avoidance;
• Assistant for emergency braking;
• Adaptive cruise control;
• Lane tracking;
• Monitoring of the driver’s condition;
• And so on.
The 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport comes with multiple petrol and diesel engines. All of them have a volume of 2 liters. At the same time, gasoline engines produce 200 and 250 horsepower, and diesel engines produce 163 and 204 horsepower. All engines are paired with a mild hybrid setup that saves fuel and reduces pollution. Gearbox – 9-band automatic.
Among the closest competitors in this class in the 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport are Audi Q5, BMW X3.