2000 Land Rover Discovery Owner's Manual
If you did't find the information you need, we advise you to look at other years of manufacture of your car.
The second generation of the Land Rover Discovery began in 1998. This is a revolutionary car that could fulfill the wishes of millions of people. After the release of the first generation of the model, she gained a lot of fans, but they wanted more – almost all of this was implemented in the second generation.
Land Rover Discovery 2000 Key Features
Compared to the previous generation, the 2000 Land Rover Discovery looks like almost nothing has changed. This is not a consequence of saving developers, but the result of marketing research: buyers were satisfied with everything in the appearance of the car. They wanted innovation only “inside”. The developers did just that: power plants, electronics, interior – all this was redesigned to satisfy the needs of all modern motorists.
Among the main features are the following:
1. This model is pleased with the electronic setting of the all-wheel drive.
2. Salon has become larger and more comfortable. It is now more “passenger”.
3. There are many buttons and switches inside the car, as the model is much more “stuffed” with electronics than its predecessor.
4. New interior materials add comfort and convenience.
5. Some innovative electronic assistants and systems make driving more comfortable and safer.
You can also view or download in PDF owner’s manuals for other generations of the Land Rover – Discovery 5 Owner’s Manual, Discovery 4 Owner’s Manual, Discovery 3 Owner’s Manual, Discovery 2 Owner’s Manual, Discovery 1 Owner’s Manual.