2005 Range Rover Owner's Manual
If you did't find the information you need, we advise you to look at other years of manufacture of your car.
Perhaps this is the most premium all-wheel drive SUV. The manufacturer tried to make the 2005 Range Rover different from other models, and he succeeded. He is excellent at everything. A high level of comfort, impeccable handling, safety, and all the little things thought out – all this makes the car unique and luxurious.
Main features of the model
2005 Range Rover is a unique combination of prestige, convenience, and reliability. You can talk for a long time about only one optic. It is thought out in such a way as to provide the driver with ideal illumination. So, on the headlights, there is an additional side section that automatically illuminates a section of the road when turning. This section responds to the steering wheel.
Other advantages and features can be summarized in the following points:
1. Caring for the driver – even in the basic configuration, the steering wheel is heated, which ensures comfort even in frosty weather.
2. A special windshield that prevents the scorching sun from heating the interior.
3. High-quality interior trim with premium materials.
4. Seat adjustment in different directions.
5. Spaciousness – comfortable for passengers in the back seat.
6. Soundproofing is one of the points that the model is known for. Glass and other elements are designed so that the car is perfectly quiet even when driving fast.
The 2005 Range Rover also features a signature grille and side air intakes. Pleased with large letters with the name of the model on the hood. They are all chrome-plated, as are the air vents.