2023 Range Rover Sport Owner's Manual
If you did't find the information you need, we advise you to look at other years of manufacture of your car.
In 2017, the facelift of the second-generation Range Rover Sport was introduced in Dubai. This event made it possible to bring this model as close as possible to the Premium class and put it on par with other models of the manufacturer. The car is “stuffed” with electronic systems and modern technologies. It is one of the most sought after among successful motorists who prefer a high level of comfort and excellent performance.
In appearance, the 2023 Range Rover Sport differs from its predecessor in the form of head optics and taillights, a radiator grille, air intakes on the wings and hood, as well as other small things. Now the exterior looks as rich and elegant as possible. But the most interesting is hidden inside – there are much more changes in the cabin.
First of all, monitors have been changed and added to the cabin. So, there is a new projection monitor for the driver – the contrast level has been changed, which makes driving safer and more enjoyable. There is a separate monitor to control the climate and other systems, and a monitor to control the multimedia system. The rear passengers have separate monitors, as well as wireless headphones and other little things that are necessary for an exciting and comfortable journey.
In addition, the 2023 Range Rover Sport pleases with such moments as:
• New matrix optics that allow you to “cut out” oncoming cars;
• A huge number of electronic assistants, including in the basic configuration: parking assistant, lane keeping system, emergency braking, and so on;
• Panoramic roof, which can be controlled by gestures;
• Waterproof bracelet that can be used instead of a key;
• And much more.
The 2023 Range Rover Sport has a wide range of engines to choose from. Among them:
• Petrol 2.0 liters for 300 horsepower;
• Petrol 3.0 liters for 340 and 380 horsepower;
• Petrol 5.0 liters for 525 and 572 horsepower;
• Diesel 2.0 liters for 240 horsepower;
• Diesel 3.0 liters for 258 and 306 horsepower;
• Diesel 4.4 liters for 339 horsepower.
A hybrid setup is also in high demand, combining a 300-horsepower gasoline engine with a 116-horsepower electric motor. This choice allows you to use the car as economically as possible – fuel consumption is an average of 2.8 liters of gasoline per 100 kilometers.
The main rivals of the 2023 Range Rover Sport are the Volkswagen Touareg, BMW X5, as well as another model of the manufacturer – Land Rover Discovery.