2023 Range Rover Evoque Owner's Manual
If you did't find the information you need, we advise you to look at other years of manufacture of your car.
In 2018, the production of the second generation of the Range Rover Evoque began. This is a luxury compact SUV that makes you fall in love at first sight. The optics and many other parts of the exterior are similar to those of the brother Velar: the front lights and taillights continue strongly on the side elements of the car, and there are well-defined air intakes in front. Similar to Velar and recessed handles that extend when touched – this is a tribute to fashion from the manufacturer.
2023 Range Rover Evoque Features
The 2023 Range Rover Evoque has a striking feature – a heavily lowered rear roof. This is due to the complete departure of the model from 3-door bodies. At the same time, the wheelbase is increased while the length of the car remains unchanged. Inside the car, as well as on the exterior, everything speaks of luxury and rich finishes.
The main features of the salon are such points as:
1. Complete departure from the usual mechanical buttons and knobs. Now all vehicle systems are configured using monitors: two in the center, one of which even allows you to adjust the driving mode. A projection screen opens in front of the driver with the most necessary information when driving. There are also touch buttons on the steering wheel. True, in the basic configuration there are still the usual mechanical controls, but in more expensive ones there is only a sensor.
2. Finishing also pleases wealth and sophistication. Leather trim is offered as standard. You can order a variant with rich textiles, and wool inserts.
3. Changed the type of “washer” to control the gearbox. Now it is not a fixed joystick, as in some other luxury cars.
The 2023 Range Rover Evoque is equipped with the latest 2-liter engines. All of them are turbocharged. Can choose:
• Gasoline for 200, 249, and 300 horsepower;
• Diesel for 150, 180, and 240 horsepower.
All engines are equipped with a 9-band automatic transmission and have all-wheel drive. The only exception is the modification with a diesel engine in the European market – here it is available with front-wheel drive and a manual transmission.
Among the rivals of the second-generation Range Rover Evoque are Volvo XC40, Cupra Formentor, and DS4.